The entry and exit form is an important document that you have to submit to the Immigration Officer when entering Vietnam. The old entry and exit form (M3 form) has been replaced by new one called NA1 form which is required of all foreign passengers arriving in Vietnam by air. The 2 pages of the new form will be handed out to you either on the airplane or when you arrive at a Vietnam airport. After you fill in the form, please return it to the immigration officer who will give you a stamp on your passport. You can also download the form and fill it in advance to save your time at arrival airport.
1. WHERE CAN IT GET THIS ON ARRIVAL FORM?
An entry and exit form NA1 can be handed out to you either on the airplane or at arrival airport. However, you can save time by downloading it HERE and filling in advance
2. HOW TO FILL IN THIS ENTRY AND EXIT FORM?
The new entry and exit form (NA1 form) can be filled as follows:
You attache 1 photo on this form. The photo could be in 3×4 cm, 4×6 cm, 5×5 cm… but it must have white background.
· Number 1- Full name (in capital letters): You complete with your full name as in your passport. The order of your name is no problem. Just need to make sure it includes your first name, middle name and last name.
· Number 2 – Sex: Tick (✔) as your gender
· Number 3 – Your date of birth: Complete with format of dd / mm/ yyyy
· Number 4 – Your place of birth: This was shown in your passport. Please check your passport and complete this point.
· Number 5 – Nationality at birth: Complete with your Nationality at birth.
· Number 6 – Current nationality: Which nationality you belong to now. This will be shown in your passport
· Number 7 – Religion: Your current Religion (Let it blank if you are free in religion)
· Number 8 – Occupation: Your current work
· Number 9 – Employer and business address: Name and Address of your company or where you work or study (If any)
· Number 10 – Permanent residential address – Phone/Email address: Complete with the address of where you are living now in your country with contact phone and exmail address.
· Number 11 – Family members: This point needs to be completed with information of your father, mother or relative who are currently in your country, not people go on the trip with you. This will be used for contacting in case of emergency.
· Number 12 – Passport or International Travel Document number (Type, Issuing authority and Expiry date): Your passport number and the Type, Issuing authority, Expiry date of your passport. Check your passport again to complete this point.
· Number 13 – Date of the previous entry into Viet Nam: If you have visited Vietnam before, please compete with the date (dd/mm/yyyy). Let it blank if you enter Vietanm for the first time.
· Number 14 – Intended date of entry and Intended length of stay in Viet Nam days: Your entry date Vietnam and how long your want to stay in Vietnam.
· Number 15 – Purpose of entry: The purpose of your entry. Please check again with the Visa approval letter. You have applied for tourist visa or business Visa before. This will be shown on the first page of Visa approval letter.
· Number 16 – Intended temporary residential address in Viet Nam: Complete with the address of your hotel or where you are going to stay in Vietnam.
· Number 17 – Please let this point blank
· Number 18 – Accompanying child(ren) under 14 years old included in your passport (if any): Your children does not have their own passport. Their information is on your passport. And you need to attache their photo and information on this point.
If your children have their own passport already. You do not need to complete this point. Your children will need to complete this form as well. A completed form is reqreied for them.
· Number 19 – Applying for a visa, from… to: Your type of visa, single or multiple entries. And how long you want to stay in Vietnam.
· Number 20 – Other requests: If you have any request, you can put it here.
The last line: Done at, date of completed this form and The applicant’s signature and full name: Where you complete this form, the date you complete it. You signature and full name.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact us.
How To Obtain Vietnam Tourist Visa ?
|Belarus||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Brunei||Not required 14days||Eligible|
|Cambodia||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|Chile||Not required 90days||Eligible|
|Denmark||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Finland||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|France||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Germany||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Indonesia||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|Italy||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Japan||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Laos||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|Malaysia||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|Norway||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Papua New Guinea||Required||Eligible|
|Philippines||Not required 21days||Eligible|
|Russia||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Singapore||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|South Korea||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Spain||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Sweden||Not required 15days||Eligible|
|Thailand||Not required 30days||Eligible|
|United Kingdom||Not required 15days||Eligible|