How To Obtain Vietnam Tourist Visa For Hong Kong Citizens ?
Hong Kong citizens are required to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
- Hong Kong Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond arrival date
- Passport has 2 blank pages for visa stamp
Vietnam visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
How to get Vietnam tourist visa from Hong Kong ?
Hong Kong passport holders can choose one of the available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
1 - Visa at local embassy
- Address: Hong Kong, Wan Chai, Wan Chai Rd, 230-230A號15f Great Smart Tower
- Phone: +852 2835 9318
- Fax: (852) 2591 4517
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.vietnamconsulate-hongkong.org/
To apply for a Vietnam tourist visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Hong Kong, you will need to:
- Submit a print-out of your completed visa application and supporting documents.
- Submit original passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your departure date.
- Pay the visa fees: Money order/check, or cash in case you apply at the embassy in person.
- Have 02 passport-sized photos taken with no glass wears.
If you are currently living outside of Hong Kong, you can you also contact the local embassy in the country where are residing.
2 - Visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Hong Kong to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form
- Receive the pre-approved visa letter in 2-3 working days.
- Print the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport. That it is!
Vietnam visa fees for Hong Kong citizens
|Type of visa||Tourist visa||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||$10||$25|
|Single 3 month||$16||$25|
|Multiple 1 month||$12||$50|
|Multiple 3 month||$25||$50|
*The price table above is for visa on arrival service and quoted in US dollars. If you want to apply through the Embassy of Vietnam in Hong Kong, please contact the Embassy directly for visa price.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible for Hong Kong citizens to get Vietnam tourist Visa on arrival?
Yes, it is possible. See how visa on arrival works.