How To Obtain Vietnam Tourist Visa For Serbia Citizens ?
Serbia citizens are required to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
- Serbia Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond arrival date
- Passport has 2 blank pages for visa stamp
Vietnam visa requirements for Serbia citizens
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
How to get Vietnam tourist visa from Serbia ?
Serbia passport holders can choose one of the available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
1 - Visa at local embassy
There is currently no embassy of Vietnam in Serbia. If you are currently living outside of Serbia, you can you also contact the local embassy in the country where are residing.
2 - Visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is available for those who fly from Serbia to Vietnam, below are the three simple steps:
- Apply online using our secure form
- Receive the pre-approved visa letter in 2-3 working days.
- Print the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport. That it is!
Vietnam visa fees for Serbia citizens
|Type of visa||Tourist visa||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||$6||$25|
|Single 3 month||$15||$25|
|Multiple 1 month||$10||$50|
|Multiple 3 month||$25||$50|
*The price table above is for visa on arrival service and quoted in US dollars. If you want to apply through the Embassy of Vietnam in Serbia, please contact the Embassy directly for visa price.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible for Serbia citizens to get Vietnam tourist Visa on arrival?
Yes, it is possible. See how visa on arrival works.