The Vietnam e-visa (also known as Vietnam eVisa) offers a straightforward online method for obtaining an authorized visa to enter Vietnam. The entire process, including payment and visa delivery, occurs through online channels. Typically, the processing time takes around 5 business days, following Vietnam Time (GMT+7), excluding weekends and public holidays in Vietnam.
How Vietnam evisa works?
This e-visa can be acquired by submitting an online application on the official government website. It offers the flexibility of both single and multiple entries, enabling stays of up to 90 days within Vietnam.
What is Vietnam evisa?
The Vietnam Immigration Department provides multiple visa options to foreign visitors, with the eVisa being one of them. The eVisa allows single & multiple entry into the country and is valid for 90 days. Currently, all countries and territories are eligible to apply for Vietnam evisa.
Who is eligible?
- You can apply for a Vietnam evisa good for up to 90 days, single or multiple entries from August 15, 2023
- Vietnam evisa is now opened to citizens of all countries and territories.
What are Vietnam eVisa Requirements?
- Your passport with six months validity
- Your passport photo with full 4 corners
- Your portrait photo with (4x6cm, white background, without glasses, dont smile, recent photo)
How to Apply for a Vietnam eVisa?
- Open the government official website for Vietnam eVisa Application: https://immigration.gov.vn/ and Select ELECTRONIC EVISA
- Upload your passport and portrait photo
- Fill up all required info from your passport data page
- Fill up all required info regarding your trip
- Pay the e-Visa fee using any of the payment methods offered
- Receive your registration code and save the number
TIP: To be sure to save your registration number – you will need it to check and download your evisa later on
Where you can download your Vietnam eVisa?
Open the government’s official website for downloading your Vietnam eVisa: https://immigration.gov.vn/web/guest/tra-cuu-thi-thuc
How do you use your eVisa in Vietnam?
- When arriving in Vietnam, you must present your passport and the printed copy of your eVisa to the immigration counter.
- It is crucial to note that your declared arrival checkpoint on your Vietnam evisa must match the actual arrival checkpoint. If you want to change your arrival checkpoint the only way is to apply for a new evisa
- TIP: Keep your printed eVisa to show on departure.
Why our Vietnam eVisa service?
For more than a decade, we have been the leading provider of Visa Services in Vietnam due to several key factors.
- You won’t need to personally fill out the application with the Vietnam Government as we will handle it for you. This ensures that you won’t have to worry about providing incorrect information on your application form.
- You won’t need to monitor the status of your evisa processing as we will take care of it for you.
- Our Fees are as follows:
|Type of Visa||Process Time||Fee (USD/Pax)|
|1-month single entry||5 working days||$45|
|3-months single entry||5 working days||$45|
|1-month multiple entry||5 working days||$70|
|3-months multiple entry||5 working days||$70|
Apply for your evisa: https://entryvietnamvisa.com/apply-visa/
FQAs- about Vietnam eVisa
Q. Can I get an extension on my 90-day e-Visa?
A. Currently the visa extension service is not available for you.
Q. Can I enter Vietnam after the entry date on my application?
A. Your visa is valid from the start to end dates specified. You can enter the country any time within those dates.
Q. Do I need to queue at the Visa on Arrival counter in Vietnam?
A. You do not need to queue at Visa on Arrival counters. You can bring your printed e-Visa and passport directly to the immigration counter.