Do US passport holders require a visa for traveling to Vietnam?
A Vietnam visa for US citizens is required to enter Vietnam.
Since 1996 All US citizens who come to Vietnam can pick up visas at Vietnam airport.
To obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival, travelers just need to finish the following simple steps:
- Go online: www.entryvietnamvisa.com
- Submit the application form online via our secured network to receive the Approval letter.
- Get Visa Stamp when arriving at Vietnam International Airport ( Ha Noi/ Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh City/ Nha Trang ).
Before applying for a Vietnam visa, please make sure that your passport has minimum 6-month validity and left pages. Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for traveling by air to Vietnam.
Apply for Vietnam Visa now at www.entryvietnamvisa.com, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter.
Following is the required information to obtain Vietnam Visa:
- Your name is exactly as per passport: it is your full name on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first.
- Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YY
- Your nationality or passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival).
- Your passport number: exactly as shown on your passport and should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival.
- Date of arrival: applicants must fill in exactly the Date of Arrival. You can just enter Vietnam later but not earlier than the approved date.
Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only. You can use our secured online form to submit your application or find all download forms.
For further assistance, please email us: at email@example.com or call our hotline: at +84 904 879 729.