Do Canadian passport holders require a visa for traveling to Vietnam?
A Vietnam visa for Canadian citizens is required to enter Vietnam.
Since 1996, all Canadian citizens who come to Vietnam can pick up visas at Vietnam international airports.
To obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival, travelers just need to finish the following simple steps:
- Go online: www.entryvietnamvisa.com
- Submit the application form online via our secured network to receive the Visa Approval letter.
- Get Visa Stamp when arriving at Vietnam International Airport ( Ha Noi/ Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh City/ Nha Trang ).
Before applying for a Vietnam visa, please make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity counting from the date of arrival and blank pages left for a new stamp. Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for TRAVELING BY AIR to Vietnam.
Apply for Vietnam Visa now at www.entryvietnamvisa.com, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter.
Following is the required information to obtain Vietnam Visa:
- Your name exactly as per passport: it is your full name on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first;
- Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YYYY;
- Your nationality on passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival);
- Your passport number: exactly as shown on your passport;
- Date of arrival: applicants must fill in the suitable Date of Arrival. With this registered entry date on the official visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later but not earlier than the approved date;
Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only. You can use our secured online form to submit your application or find all download forms.
For further assistance, please email us: at email@example.com or call our hotline: at +84 904 879 729.