Do Australian passport holders require a visa for traveling to Vietnam?
A Vietnam visa for Australian citizens is required to enter Vietnam.
Since 1996, all Australian citizens who come to Vietnam can pick up visas at Vietnam international airports.
To obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival, travelers just need to finish the following simple steps:
- Go online: www.entryvietnamvisa.com
- Submit application form online via our secured network to receive the Visa Approval letter.
- Get Visa Stamp when arriving Vietnam International Airports ( Ha Noi/ Da Nang/ Ho Chi Minh city/ Nha Trang ).
Before applying for Vietnam visa, please make sure that your passport has at least 6 month validity counting from date of arrival and blank pages left for new stamp. Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for TRAVELING BY AIR to Vietnam.
Apply Vietnam Visa now on www.entryvietnamvisa.com, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter.
Following is required information to obtain Vietnam Visa:
- Your name exactly as per passport: it is your full name on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first;
- Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YY;
- Your nationality on passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival);
- Your passport number: exactly as shown on your passport;
- Date of arrival: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival. With this registered entry date on official visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later but not earlier than the approved date;
Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only. You can use our secured online form to submit your application or find all download forms.
For further assistance, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline: +84 904 879 729.