Now it is no longer a problem for Egyptian in getting Vietnam visa with our Vietnam visa on arrival service. Any Egyptian tourist or businessman can apply for visa on arrival without providing any paperwork. Visa on arrival enables Egyptian travelers to get visa at 1 of 3 international airports in Vietnam (Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City). It is indeed one of the most convenient ways that they can get a visa to Vietnam.
According to the Vietnam immigration policy, all Egyptian citizens are required Vietnam visa for tourist or business purposes. However, Egypt, known officially as the Arab Republic of Egypt, is located in North Africa and Southwest Asia whose citizens have often got a problem with Vietnam visa approval. Normally, they are requested to provide a letter of guarantee from a Vietnamese company or organization when applying for a visa. This is really annoying for Egyptian citizens and many of them cancel their trip at the last minutes just because of visa barrier.
Now it is no longer a problem for Egyptian travelers in getting Vietnam visa with our Vietnam visa on arrival service. Any Egyptian tourist or businessman can apply for visa on arrival without providing any paperwork. Visa on arrival enables Egyptian travelers to get visa at 1 of 3 international airports in Vietnam (Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City). It is indeed one of the most convenient ways that they can get a visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa on arrival not only free the Egyptian tourist from embassy chasing down but also saves them a lot of money. They just need to follow some simple steps below to complete their online visa application:
STEP 1: Fill out the secure online visa form:
Get started by filling in the secure Vietnam visa application form with correct details as it appears on the passport.
STEP 2: Confirm and make online payment for the service fee:
– Double check with your current passport to make sure the information in Vietnam visa application online is correct.
– Make a payment for the visa service (we accept the online payment by credit cards via PayPal, through Western Union or bank wring transfer).
STEP 3: Receive visa approval letter and get visa stamped at arrival airport:
– After 2 working days (normal processing), 1 working day (urgent processing) or in 4 or 2 hours (emergency processing) we will complete the visa approval letter to send you via email
– You then print out the letter (colour is preferred but not required) and prepare 2 passport-sized photos + stamping fee in cash
– Upon arrival airport in Vietnam (at 1 of 3 international airports in Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh City), you submit the printed visa approval letter, original passport and 2 passport-sized photos, fill out an entry and exit form (should do in advanced to save your time at arrival airport), and pay for the stamp fee (US$45 for 1 month single entry visa, US$65 for 29 days multiple entry visa and US$95 for 3 month multiple entry visa) to the Vietnam Immigration Officer, you will get your Vietnam entry visa stamped within couple of minutes.
Through our wonderful online visa application, the Egyptian citizens can get a Vietnam visa from anywhere with an internet connected computer or wifi enabled smart phone. It is really a hassle free process and there is no doubt that visa on arrival will be the first option for Egyptian travelers going to Vietnam.
Don’t waste your time going after the complicated procedures. If you have any further queries, comments or feedback, please kindly call us the number +84-904-879-729 or send an email to email@example.com. We are happy to assist you at our best.