In recent years, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism has been putting a focus on encouraging Japanese travelers to visit Vietnam. Part of this effort has been to make it easier for tourists to get visas.
Most Japanese visitors traveling to Vietnam will fly into Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang, or Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi. Some of the most flown airlines between the two countries are Vietnam Airlines, Japan Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Cathay Dragon, Cathay Pacific, Korean Air, and All Nippon Airways. Much like with many other starting locations, the most inexpensive flights are usually to Ho Chi Minh City, but many Japanese tourists are finding Da Nang to be quite accommodating with its seaside landscape and welcoming culture. It also offers vacationers a quiet, peaceful beach setting away from the busyness of Ho Chi Minh City.
Do You Need a Vietnam Visa from Japan?
Japanese citizens don’t always need a visa to travel to Vietnam. If your trip is 14 days or less, you can visit the country without an entry visa. When you go for more than two weeks or will be making multiple visits within a longer period of time, you have to apply for a Vietnam visa. Additionally, Japanese travelers will need to wait 30 days after leaving Vietnam before returning if they do not want to go through the process of obtaining a visa for the second visit.
How to Get a Vietnam Visa
If you are required to get a Vietnam visa and are a citizen of Japan, there are two ways to apply:
- Fill Out a Visa Application Online
The easiest and most recommended option for getting your Vietnam visa when traveling from Japan is to do Vietnam Visa On Arrival. This method is only available to those flying into one of Vietnam’s international airports. To request an entry visa, simply fill out the application form online through our website. In as little as one hour (up to two business days), you will receive a visa approval via email. Print this out and take it with you on your flight. When you get to Vietnam, immigrations officers will give you your stamp and entry visa.
- Get a Visa through Your Vietnam Embassy
The second way to get your Vietnam visa is to go through the closest consulate to you. You will need to submit your passport and a visa application to your Vietnam Embassy. In less than two weeks, you will be able to go back and pick up your stamped visa, which you must take with you on your trip to get into the country.
If you have any questions about how to acquire your Vietnam visa and whether you need one, contact our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +84904 879 729.
1. Do Monegasque need Vietnam visa or not? Yes, they do. The Monegasque Citizens who are living in Monaco as well as anywhere over the world also need visa to enter Vietnam. 2. How many ways for The Monegasque Citizens who are living in Monaco as well as anywhere in...
1. Do Montenegrin need Vietnam visa or not? Yes, they do. The Montenegrin Citizens who are living in Monaco as well as anywhere over the world also need visa to enter Vietnam. 2. How many ways for The Montenegrin Citizens who are living in Monaco as well as anywhere in...
1. Mongolian Immigration Status Q: Do the Mongolians need visa to enter Vietnam or not? A: Yes, they do. The Mongolian citizens living in Mongolia or other countries over the world also need Visa to enter Vietnam. 2. How to apply Vietnam Visa 2.1. Applying Vietnam Visa online (recommended) We call this...
Morocco passport holders need visa to Vietnam or Not? Yes, Morocco passport holders need to get a visa to Vietnam. How to apply? There are options: 1. Apply Vietnam visa online (Recommended). This is called Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA). You apply Vietnam visa online via website: www.entryvietnamvisa.com, obtain the approval letter...
1. Mexican Immigration Status Q: Do the Mexicans need visa to enter Vietnam or not? A: Yes, they do. Whoever has Mexican Nationality living in Mexico or over the world needs Visa to enter Vietnam. 2. How to apply Vietnam Visa There are 2 ways to apply Vietnam Visa for the Australian...
Do Macedonian passport holders require visa for travelling Vietnam ? We wish to notify you that Macedonia passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam. How to get Vietnam visa in Macedonia? Our plan is to inform Macedonian citizens that they need a Vietnam visa for Macedonian in order to enter...
Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Macau ? Currently, there is no Vietnam Embassy as well as Vietnam Consulate in Macau. If we have any information about them, we will post on our website as soon as we can for your reference. MACAU Complete Name: Macau Special...
1. Luxembourger Immigration Status Q: Do the Luxembourgers need Visa to enter Vietnam or not? A: Yes, they do. Whoever has Luxembourger Nationality living in Luxembourg or other countries in the world needs Visa to enter Vietnam. 2. How to apply Vietnam Visa There are 2 ways to apply Vietnam Visa for the Luxembourger citizens: 2.1 Applying Vietnam Visa online (recommended)...
1. Do the Lithuanian need Vietnam Visa to enter Vietnam? - Yes, they do. It is necessary for the Lithuanian Citizens who are living in Lithuania or anywhere in the world get Vietnam Visa approval letter issued by the Immigration Department of Vietnam at the airport. 2. How to apply Vietnam Visa for the Lithuanian who wish to...