Czech Passport Holders are required visa for entering Vietnam.
There’re 2 ways to get visa for entering Vietnam :
1/ Apply visa at Embassy of Vietnam in Praha [Prague], Czech in person at location as below :
– Address : Plzenská 214, Praha 5, 150 00 – Czech Republic
– Website : www.vietnamembassy-czech.org
2/ Or if you don’t want to go to embassy location, you can apply online to get approval for getting visa on arrival Vietnam.
Does Czech citizens need visa for entering Vietnam or not?
Yes, Czech citizens need to have a valid Vietnamese visa to make a trip to the nation. The Vietnam visa policy clearly states all the rules and guidelines related to any kind Vietnam travel. As per this policy, people from Czech need to have a visa for any kind of trips to Vietnam. However, Vietnam being a nation oriented towards democratic bonds, has laid down various criteria falling under which the citizens of Czech can avail a visa exemption. The following are some of the major exemption rules:
1) All the Czech official and diplomatic passport holders have been allowed a visa free entry provided their stay is not extending for more than 90 days. If the official needs to stay for more than 90 days, a valid visa will be required.
2) The citizens of Czech who are children or spouses to present Vietnamese citizens have been granted a visa exemption for a maximum duration of up to 5 years provided they submit all the documents establishing their relationship, to the authorities.
3) In addition, the policy has also given the foreign-based Vietnamese a benefit of visa exemption. This means that Czech based Vietnamese citizens can avail a visa exemption of up to 5 years provided, the citizen presents to the immigration department all the required documents.
4) Another exemption rule talks about the Czech children less than 14 years of age. If these children share their passports with their parents, then there is no need for a separate visa. If the child has his own passport then a visa is essential.
5) In order to promote tourism, the Vietnamese government has extended a visa exemption to the travelers. People aiming for the Phu Quoc islands, are given a visa free stay of max 30 days. If they wish to leave the island or stay on the island for more than 30 days then they will need to apply for a valid visa.
In addition to these, there are several other exemption rules. Hence, before applying for a visa get in touch with the embassy to understand these rules. The citizens of Czech have two major routes for applying for a visa. The first is the direct authority of the embassy and the second is the immigration department issuing a VOA through online agents like us.
Czech citizens have the advantage of an inland Vietnam embassy. This embassy is the answer to all the visa related issues. You need to fill up the application form, affix the required documents, and pay the processing fee to the embassy. This embassy will have a time frame of about 5 to 7 days to process your visa. Such a visa will give you entry into Vietnam through all the travel routes.
The travelers taking air routes to Vietnam have a quicker way of getting a visa and it is the Visa on Arrival. We specialize in getting VOAs for the travelers in a time span of just 2 days or even less. The process is faster, convenient and much more economical but applicable for only air routes.
How to get Vietnam visa in Czech Republic?
To get a Vietnam visa, there are 2 ways for you to choose:
- Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
You may want to refer to the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in Czech Republic as below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Praha [Prague], Czech
Plzenská 214, Praha 5, 150 00 – Czech Republic
Telephone : (420) 257 211 540 – Consular: 224 922 074
Fax : (420) 257 211 792 – Consular: 224 916 488
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.vietnamembassy-czech.org
- Apply online to obtain an approval letter to pick up your Vietnam visa at Vietnam international airports (in case you travel by air to Vietnam)
Please click here for Vietnam visa inquiry.