The Cambodian citizen live in Cambodia or other countries needs visa to enter Vietnam. There are two options to apply Vietnam Visa for Cambodian citizen:
1. Apply online via EntryVietnamVisa.Com! Then get visa stamped at airports:
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is effective for citizens live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and DON’T want get unwanted troubles, as losing the important document (passport, money or documents) via postal mail or traffic jam when go to Vietnam Embassy, etc.
We strongly recommend you booking tourist visa or business visa online as the shortest and fastest option to get Vietnam visa because it’s many advantages:
– Processing time: just 1 to 2 working days in normal case. 4 to 8 working hours in urgent case and up to 30 minutes for rush case.
– Required Documents: No documents needed
– How does it work?
- Visit this link to apply online www.entryvietnamvisa.com, fill the form online and take a payment for service fee. A confirmation email is sent to you to let you know when you will get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter.
- After the confirmed time, an approval letter will be sent to you.
- Please print out this letter + your passport + 2 photos + stamping fee (this fee is paid for Vietnam Government at the airport).
- Confidently, visit Vietnam.
2. Apply via VIETNAM EMBASSY! Then get visa stamped at Cambodia
Vietnam Embassy’s addresses in your country are below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Address: No. 436 Monivong Blvd., Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
City: Phnom Penh
Phone: 855) 23 726 274/ 726 284
Fax: (855) 23 726 495 / (855) 23 726 273
Web Site: http://www.vietnamembassy-cambodia.org
Office Hours: From Monday to Friday: Morning : 08.00 hrs.- 11.00 hrs. Afternoon : 14.00 hrs.-16.30 hrs.
Consulate General of the S.R. of Vietnam
Road No. 03 Battambang province
Kingdom of Cambodia
Phone: (+855-15) 952 894
Fax: (+855-15) 345361
Web Site: http://www.vietnamconsulate-battambang.org
APPLY VIETNAM VISA AT EMBASSY:
– Processing time: it depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy for details.
– Required documents: passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
– Extra services: are not available when apply visa at Vietnam Embassy. You have to handle all things for your trip to Vietnam.
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us.
We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!