Vietnam Embassy Locations
Where is the Vietnam Embassy at Russia?
The information about Vietnam Embassy in Moscow, Karla Libknhesta, Vladivostok, Russia and the guidance on how to apply for Vietnam visa from Russia for the applicants who are staying or residing here. It also instructs people getting a tourist or business visa to Vietnam within 36 hours or even 2 hours.
Vietnam Embassy in Russia functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Russia. It is also the place where Russian citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Embassy of Vietnam in Moscow, Russia
Address: 13, Bolshaya Pirogovskaya St., Moscow, RUSSIA FEDERATION
Phone: (70-95) 245 092
Fax: (70-95) 246 312
Consulate General of Vietnam in Karla Libknhesta, RUSSIA
Address 411 – Divs-22, Karla Libknhesta 620075 Phone: (7343) 253 0280
Fax: (7343) 253 0282
Consulate General of Vietnam in Vladivostok, Russia
Address: 107/1, Puskinskaya St., Vladivostok, RUSSIA FEDERATION
Phone: (7-4232) 205 81
Fax: (7-4232) 261 49
From Russia, you may get a Vietnam visa through the above Embassy of Vietnam in Russia or apply for visa online (for air travel only) then get the visa stamped at arrival airports. Vietnam visa on arrival is made available to avoid the complicated procedures with the local embassy.
The very best things to have with the service are the 100% hassle free procedures at low service fee and the visa will be granted to the applicants without presenting the original passport at the time of making a visa application. The processing time will take a maximum of 48 hours to issue an approval letter or of 2 hours if you are in hurry. Click here to see how visa on arrival works.
If you are citizen of other countries but currently residing in Russia, please check to make sure if you are required a valid visa for Vietnam and how to apply for a visa from your place.
|Desc||Vietnam visa on arrival||Vietnam visa at embassy|
|– No need to send your original passport away;|
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa online, what you need is just an internet connected computer or smart phone;
– No dealing with immigration authorities. No hidden charge or extra fee;
– Especially beneficial for those who are staying far away from available Vietnam Embassy
|– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane;|
– Dealing directly with Vietnam Embassy in Russia
|– Queuing in front of Vietnam Immigration Counter at arrival airport to have visa stamp;|
– The applicants couldn’t apply for a visa by themselves but must go through authorized visa agency in Vietnam;
– Applicable for those who travel Vietnam by air only
|– Parting with your original passport;|
– Having to go to the nearest embassy or consulate or sending documents by mail;
– Taking a long time to process a visa with 2 times visiting the embassy at least
If you have any further queries, comments or feedback, please kindly call us by +84-904-879-729 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you at our best.