Vietnam Embassy Locations
Where is the Vietnam Embassy at Greece?
The information about Vietnam Embassy in Athens, Greece and the guidance on how to apply for Vietnam visa from Greece for the applicants who are staying or residing here. It also instructs people getting a tourist or business visa to Vietnam within 36 hours or even 2 hours.
Vietnam Embassy in Greece functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Greece. It is also the place where Greek citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Embassy of Vietnam in Athens, Greece
Address: 50 Yakinthon street, Palaio Psychiko, Athens, Greece
From Greece, you may get a Vietnam visa through the above Embassy of Vietnam in Greece or apply for visa online (for air travel only) then get the visa stamped at arrival airports. Vietnam visa on arrival is made available to avoid the complicated procedures with the local embassy.
The very best things to have with the service are the 100% hassle free procedures at low service fee and the visa will be granted to the applicants without presenting the original passport at the time of making a visa application. The processing time will take a maximum of 48 hours to issue an approval letter or of 2 hours if you are in hurry. Click here to see how visa on arrival works.
If you are citizen of other countries but currently residing in Greece, please check to make sure if you are required a valid visa for Vietnam and how to apply for a visa from your place.
|Desc||Vietnam visa on arrival||Vietnam visa at embassy|
|– No need to send your original passport away;|
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa online, what you need is just an internet connected computer or smart phone;
– No dealing with immigration authorities. No hidden charge or extra fee;
– Especially beneficial for those who are staying far away from available Vietnam Embassy
|– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane;|
– Dealing directly with Vietnam Embassy in Greece
|– Queuing in front of Vietnam Immigration Counter at arrival airport to have visa stamp;|
– The applicants couldn’t apply for a visa by themselves but must go through authorized visa agency in Vietnam;
– Applicable for those who travel Vietnam by air only
|– Parting with your original passport;|
– Having to go to the nearest embassy or consulate or sending documents by mail;
– Taking a long time to process a visa with 2 times visiting the embassy at least
If you have any further queries, comments or feedback, please kindly call us by +84-904-879-729 or send an email to email@example.com. We are happy to assist you at our best.